CB 100 LRArt.-Nr : A02085
The key word to characterize this water-based alkaline cleaner is Nature Boost, which means that sustainable raw materials provide the basis for its components. Its excellent dissolving power can be attributed to Nature Boost, just like being classified as VOC- and label-free under the CLP Regulation. Being low-residue is another feature.
- REMOVES medium and strong contaminations, such as greases, oils, nicotine, soot, abraded dust particles and swarf, and rubber residues
- CLEANS stainless steel and steel
- Low-residue → possibly fewer rinsing cycles, circulation systems that remain stable for longer periods of time
- Light corrosion protection → facilitates temporary storage
- For manual and mechanical applications
- VOC-free, no labelling required under the CLP Regulation → employee- and environmental protection
The ready-to-use cleaner removes medium and strong contaminations from stainless steel and steel. For use in manual and mechanical applications, in combination with the BIO-CIRCLE parts washers.
Related links to "CB 100 LR"
Field of application
- Cross-industry use in industry and trade
- Maintenance of stainless-steel and steel motors and plants
- For use in the BIO-CIRCLE Turbo, BIO-CIRCLE HP and in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washers
- Suitable for immersion applications
- Can be sprayed directly onto the components to be cleaned and wiped off with a cloth
- We recommend a compatibility test with varnished and galvanized surfaces, non-ferrous metals, aluminium and plastics
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation