HP ECO, 230 V, 50 HzArt.-Nr : G50028
The HP ECO manual cleaning system and the HP ECO Cleaner provide energy-efficient cleaning already at ambient temperature. The closed washing chamber stands out for its high payload and large opening angle that facilitates crane loading. The corrosion protection in the cleaner prevents tarnishing of the aluminium.
- REMOVES oils and greases as well as environmental dirt
- CLEANS steel, stainless steel, aluminium, plastics, and varnished and zinc-coated surfaces
- Enhanced occupational safety, reduced operating costs ► We recommend using our recyclable, VOC- and label-free cleaner
- Energy-saving ►Cleaning at ambient temperature
- Working with the lid closed using the high-pressure pistol
- Working pressure 20 - 40 bar
- easy opening of the lid of the device ► Damper on the lid
- low-maintenance Integrated ►washable filter
- 10-Watt LED interior lighting and wiper
- Small footprint
The HP ECO is easy to handle which makes the device a user-friendly assistant in any workshop and production hall. Moreover, the HP ECO in combination with the HP ECO Cleaner features excellent cleaning properties at ambient temperature also on delicate materials such as aluminium and zinc-coated surfaces.
Related links to "HP ECO, 230 V, 50 Hz"
Field of application
- All sectors (industry and workshops) where metal is processed
- Plant maintenance
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation