Antisept-D Hand Disinfection-GelArt.-Nr : S50087
Especially important in times like these: hand disinfection to protect against bacteria, fungi and viruses. ANTISEPT-D Gel is a hand disinfectant in accordance with BAuA REG N-94087.
Can be used everywhere: in your company, in public institutions, hospitals, supermarkets etc. Ideal for when you are on the road. With ANTISEPT-D Gel hand disinfection gel you are on the safe side!
✔ For protection against: enveloped viruses (coronavirus), bacteria, fungi and other viruses
✔ Application: Apply a sufficient amount to dry hands and rub in.
Related links to "Antisept-D Hand Disinfection-Gel"
Field of application
- For protection against: enveloped viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 (coronavirus), bacteria, fungi and other viruses
- Free of colourants and fragrances
- Easy to dose → non-drip
- Apply a sufficient amount to dry hands and rub in (for external use only).
- Note: Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
- For the SEPTY-POINT hand disinfection dispenser, ANTISEPT-D (liquid) is best suited.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation