Smoke Resin Remover DBArt.-Nr : A20058
Smoke Resin Remover DB is used for the mechanical removal of extremely persistent contaminations, such as smoke resin residues, anti-friction- and roller bearing greases, and resinous greases and oils. So the cleaner is mainly used in maintenance for the effective cleaning of machine parts.
It has been approved by Deutsche Bahn AG and is therefore also suited for cleaning trains and their components.
- Removes smoke resin residues, resinous greases and oils, as well as anti-friction- and roller bearing greases
- Universally applicable in single- and multi-chamber spray cleaning devices (hot-water parts washers), immersion- and ultrasonic cleaning devices, and especially in RWR Pipe- and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Devices
- Approved by Deutsche Bahn AG: SAP 667 836
The highly concentrated, water-based alkaline Smoke Resin Remover DB contains especially selected surfactants that prevent foaming during the cleaning process. So it can be used in different cleaning systems, such as single- and multi-chamber spray cleaning devices (HTWs), immersion- and ultrasonic cleaning devices, and especially in RWR Pipe- and Heat Exchanger Cleaning Devices. In the cleaning of trains and their components, also special application systems are used.
This means that the cleaner is universally applicable and efficiently removes extremely persistent contaminations, such as smoke resin residues, carbon deposits or resinous greases, from machine parts or components.
It can be rinsed off with water without leaving residues and can hence also be used in the foodstuffs industry.
- Highly concentrated, water-based alkaline cleaner
- Effectively removes even the most persistent of contaminations
- Universally applicable in mechanical cleaning
- Optimal cleaning temperature at approx. 60°C/140°F
Related links to "Smoke Resin Remover DB"
Tips & Hints
Nicht auf alkaliempfindlichen Oberflächen oder hochglanzpolierten Metallen einsetzen. Im Vorab an einer unauffälligen Stellen auf Materialverträglichkeit prüfen.
|Contamination:||burnt-in organic contaminations, dust and swarf, foodstuffs, grease, Harz, Teer, Gummirückstände, oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Secondary contamination:||corrosion protection light, nicotine|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber, varnished surfaces|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||automatic parts washing machine|
|Secondary mechanics:||manual cleaning, ultrasound|
|Sicherheitsratschläge:||Acute Tox. 4, Eye Dam. 1, Met. Corr. 1, Skin Corr 1A|
Field of application
- Universally applicable in single- and multi-chamber spray cleaning devices (HTWs), immersion- and ultrasonic cleaning devices, and in particular in pipe- and heat exchanger cleaning devices (RWRs)
- For use in maintenance
- For the cleaning of freight- and passenger trains
- Suitable for use in the foodstuffs industry
Smoke Resin Remover DB is applied in the respective cleaning system diluted with water up to 1:40. Heating the cleaner increases cleaning performance and shortens the cleaning time. The optimal cleaning temperature is approx. 60°C/140°F. When used in the foodstuffs industry, the surfaces should be thoroughly rinsed with water after cleaning.
In order to protect alkali-sensitive surfaces or mirror-polished metals, checking material compatibility on a less exposed spot is recommendable.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation