Clean AD(hesive) 300Art.-Nr : A500743
Extremely high adhesive strength – cleaning and priming in one go.
The new innovation in bonding. Gone are the days of hazard-label products and elaborate employee protection (exhaust systems and PPE). All Clean AD(hesive) cleaners are ready for use and can be applied manually.
- REMOVES greases, oils, and adhesive residues
- CLEANS AND PRIMES in one step: plastics such as PVC and PE
- CLEANS label-free and safely: surfaces that are easy to paste, such as metals, which do not need any boost in adhesive strength
- 3 – 7 times higher adhesive strength
- Thick film of adhesion-boosting substances
- Suitable for the food industry
The label-free cleaner with priming capacity cleans the surface and primes it in one go. Greases, oils, and adhesive residues are easy to remove, and at the same time the products are good at increasing the adhesive strength on difficult surfaces such as PVC and PE. The adhesive strength is amplified several times over.
The label-free cleaner is based on renewable raw materials and can be stored and used anywhere. Extraction during processing is no longer necessary. You only need safety goggles and safety gloves.
Related links to "Clean AD(hesive) 300"
Seals of approval
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- the cleaner is ready-to-use
- unlabelled according to CLP-regulations
|Contamination:||adhesive- and glue residues, corrosion protection overseas, fingerprints, grease, oil, separating agents, resin, tar and rubber residues, rubber residues, wax|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Seal of approval:||Nature Boost, Ready-To-Use, unlabelled|
Field of application
cleaning and priming in one go.3 - 7 times higher adhesive strength
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation