BIO-CIRCLE L AluminiumArt.-Nr : A02099
BIO-CIRCLE L Aluminium has been developed for the gentle cleaning of aluminium and non-ferrous metals. The Liquid is used in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer and removes i.a. cutting coolants, processing oils or greases. The cleaning fluid is processed by natural microorganisms, by degrading the ingressed oils and greases.
- For the cleaning of sensitive materials, e.g. aluminium
- Removes machining oils, cutting coolants, corrosion protection products, and other contaminations
- Tested and approved by Lufthansa Technik AG
BIO-CIRCLE L Aluminium gently removes contaminations from sensitive surfaces, above all aluminium, because it protects and prevents tarnishing.
The Liquid is highly versatile. It has been tested by Lufthansa, which means it is suitable for use in aeronautics. Thanks to its NSF registration, the cleaner can also be applied in the food industry.
The cleaning liquid is VOC-free and does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation. Skin friendliness has been dermatologically tested, and the fluid does not contain any perfumes. Upon request, though, a scent can be added.
The surfactants of the cleaner have been selected on the basis of renewable raw materials.
BIO-CIRCLE L Aluminium is an environmentally friendly and economical cleaner that does not put the employees’ health at risk.
- Surfactants on the basis of renewable raw materials
- Skin friendliness has been dermatologically tested
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
- NSF-certified (Reg.-No. 146573, Cat. Code A1)
- Virtually residue-free
- Unscented – scent can be added as required
Related links to "BIO-CIRCLE L Aluminium"
Seals of approval
- Kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Optimal performance, protection of employees, reduction of environmental influences
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||corrosion protection light, dust and swarf, grease, oil, separating agents, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Aluminium, Non-ferrous metals, Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Varnished surfaces, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||parts washer w/ brush|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Gütesiegel:||Kennzeichnungsfrei, Nature Boost, NSF, VOC free!|
Field of application
- For use in the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer
- For cleaning and degreasing small parts in workshops, industry, and service
- For use in maintenance, production sites and workshops
- Can be used in aeronautics
- Can be used in the food industry
BIO-CIRCLE L Aluminium is ready to use and is poured into the reservoir of the BIO-CIRCLE parts washer, without adding water.
No solvents or disinfectants nor strong acids or alkalis should be added to the cleaner so as not to endanger the environment the microorganisms need for an efficient cleaning performance.
Accordingly, only pure BIO-CIRLCE L Aluminium should be added to the fluid.
In case of applications in the food industry, the cleaned surface should be rinsed with water after cleaning.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation