BIO-CIRCLE L StarArt.-Nr : A02075
BIO-CIRCLE L STAR can be heated up to 50 °C/122 °F and removes extreme oil- and grease contaminations. The water-based alkaline cleaner has been developed especially for use in the BIO-CIRCLE Turbo and BIO-CIRCLE HP.
- REMOVES extreme contaminations such as greases, oils, burnt-in residues, soot, and many more
- CLEANS primarily steel, stainless steel and plastics
- For mechanical cleaning
- Regenerative → long service life
- Ideal cleaning temperature 50 °C/122 °F
- Light corrosion protection
- VOC-free; no labelling required under the CLP Regulation → employee- and environmental protection
The ready-to-use Liquid is regenerative and takes advantage of the power of natural microorganisms – which is a reason for the cleaner to be VOC- and label-free under the CLP Regulation. After cleaning, the work pieces will be protected from corrosion which facilitates temporary storage.
Related links to "BIO-CIRCLE L Star"
Seals of approval
- Kennzeichnungsfrei gem. CLP-Verordnung
- Suitable for use in the food industry
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Contamination:||burnt-in organic contaminations, corrosion protection light, grease, oil, separating agents, rust, oxidation, tarnishing, smoke, soot|
|Material:||Plastics, stainless steel, steel, Tiles, Varnished surfaces, Zinc-coated surfaces|
|Check material compatibility:||aluminium, non-ferrous metal, rubber|
|Cleaner basis:||water-based alkaline|
|Mechanics:||high-pressure parts washer, turbo 2-in-1 cleaning|
|Concentrate:||ready to use|
|Gütesiegel:||Kennzeichnungsfrei, NSF, VOC free!|
Field of application
- The Liquid can be used anywhere in the industry and in workshops for removing extreme contaminations such as greases and oils, and for the maintenance of plants and motors
- With sensitive materials such as aluminium, non-ferrous metals and rubber a compatibility test is recommended.
- BIO-CIRCLE L STAR has been developed especially for use in the BIO-CIRCLE Turbo and BIO-CIRCLE HP.
- The Liquid is poured undiluted into the reservoir of the device where it can be heated up to 50 °C/122 °F max.
- The microorganisms in the cleaner break down even the strongest oils and greases and contribute to a long service life.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation