BIO-RUSTArt.-Nr : A02052
BIO-RUST is a product for the fast and reliable removal of rust from metals in the pH-neutral range. It removes slight rust films but also thick rust layers from material surfaces. The deruster can be used in the CLEAN BOX in immersion processes or in ultrasonic devices.
- Removal of rust from metals in the pH-neutral range
- Removes slight rust films but also thick rust layers
- Material surfaces will not be affected
- Ideal for immersion processes in the CLEAN BOX or in ultrasonic devices
BIO-RUST is universally applicable in the derusting of steel- and iron parts and, in addition to slight rust films and fingerprint corrosion, also removes thick rust layers. In addition, the deruster dissolves light oils and greases.
Using it makes neutralization after derusting obsolete because the surfaces are cleaned in the pH-neutral range.
This cleaning in the pH-neutral range ensures excellent material compatibility. Rust is removed form metals in a gentle way, and the material surfaces are not affected.
Also the environment and employees will be protected. The cleaner does not require labelling under the CLP Regulation and is also free from halogens and VOC. This guarantees safe application, and hazardous waste will not be released into the environment.
- Universally applicable in the derusting of steel- and iron parts
- Picks the rust from the surface
- Excellent material compatibility, being pH-neutral
- No labelling required under the CLP Regulation
Related links to "BIO-RUST"
Seals of approval
- Free from volatile organic compounds
|Material:||Castings, Iron, Steel/stainless steel|
|Contamination:||Rust, oxidations, discolouration|
Field of application
- Maintenance of components and machine parts
- Applications in the industry and in workshops
BIO-RUST is used in the CLEAN BOX for applications in immersion processes or in ultrasonic devices. It is ready for use and can be poured directly into the cleaning system at hand.
In the immersion bath, rust will be removed within 30 minutes. Heating up to 40°C/104°F will reduce the cleaning time by half.
When used in an ultrasonic bath, derusting will take approx. 5-10 minutes.
Depending on the level of contamination of the individual parts, cleaning times in the systems may be extended.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation