FOAM BOOSTER with 12-m double hoseArt.-Nr : H10005
The compressed-air foam gun for spraying foaming, acidic and alkaline cleaners from drums or jerrycans. The cleaning liquid is drawn from the respective container via a 12 m hose.
- Compressed air: 6–7 bar
- Spray efficiency: 3.1 m² per minute
- For different soiling and materials, depending on how the cleaner works
- Suitable also for vertical surfaces, tiles or metal
✔ Compressed-air foam gun
✔ 12 m double hose
✔ Spray efficiency: 3.1 m² per minute
✔ Compressed air: 6–7 bar
✔ For foaming cleaners (pH 0 to 14), e.g. UNO S V, FT 200 or Power Cleaner 200
✔ Air consumption: 245 L/min at 6.3 bar
Stable and firm foam
The foam even adheres to smooth surfaces such as tiles or metal, allowing the cleaner to act and the soiling to be easily removed.
Care and maintenance of the compressed-air foam gun
Rinse the head with water after use. Hang the hose in a container with water and press the trigger for a while. This will rinse out the remaining detergent and prevent the seal and the hose from drying out. Then turn the black toggle lever (K) to the horizontal "air only" position and press the trigger fully to remove any remaining moisture from the head.
Related links to "FOAM BOOSTER with 12-m double hose"
Field of application
- Ideal for foaming Bio-Circle cleaners (pH 0 to 14), e.g. UNO S V, FT 200 or Power Cleaner 200
- Flexible and universal in use
- Turn the black rocker arm (K) to the vertical position to switch on the liquid in the cup.
- Press the "trigger" (A) fully to lather the surface to be cleaned.
- Allow the foam to work, but avoid completely dry.
- If necessary, clean the surface with clean water.
- Wear suitable hearing protection to avoid harmful noise when working with the Foam Booster.
- Use the Foam Booster only in a well-ventilated area.
- Operate the Foam Booster with a maximum of 7 bar.
- Use only liquid with the specified pH, no easily flammable products.
- For concentrates, always adhere to the specified mixing ratios.
- To avoid damage to health by inhalation, wear appropriate respiratory protection if necessary. Please observe the information in the safety data sheet.
- Never direct the Foam Booster on your face or body.
- Keep the Foam Booster out of the reach of children.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
For us, sustainability means taking responsibility
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation