Foam Booster 1 lArt.-Nr : H10004
Air operated foam gun for application of low viscosity acidic and alkaline cleaners with a pH of 2-12.
- Weight: about 1 kg
- Volume: 1 l
- Air pressure: 6-7 bar
- Air consumption: 245 l / min at 6.3 bar
- Suitable PH: 2-12
The following cleaners are suitable for the Foam Booster 1L:
- CB 100
- CB 100 Alu
- CB 100 LR
- CB 100 Alu LR
- Lime barracuda
- FOR CLEAN
- Power Cleaner 150
- and many more
Care and maintenance
Rinse the head with clean water after use. Fill the container with water and press the trigger for a while. This will flush out the used cleaning agent and prevent the seal from drying out. Then turn the black rocker arm (K) to the horizontal position "air only" and press the trigger fully to remove any remaining moisture from the head.
Attention: Constant air volumes vary depending on the compressor size and performance. Always make sure that the tank and the air hoses are free from any kind of contamination.
Related links to "Foam Booster 1 l"
- Turn the black rocker arm (K) to the vertical position to switch on the liquid in the cup.
- Press the "trigger" (A) fully to lather the surface to be cleaned.
- Allow the foam to work, but avoid completely dry.
- If necessary, clean the surface with clean water.
- Wear suitable hearing protection to avoid harmful noise when working with the Foam Booster.
- Use the Foam Booster only in a well-ventilated area.
- Operate the Foam Booster with a maximum of 7 bar.
- Use only liquid with the specified pH, no easily flammable products.
- For concentrates, always adhere to the specified mixing ratios.
- To avoid damage to health by inhalation, wear appropriate respiratory protection if necessary. Please observe the information in the safety data sheet.
- Never direct the Foam Booster on your face or body.
- Keep the Foam Booster out of the reach of children.
Low application temperature, energy-saving, water-saving
From renewable raw materials, non-flammable, VOC-free, non-marking
Suitable for the food industry, miscible with water, can be rinsed without residue
Free from / reduced volatile organic compounds according to EU regulation